Tuesday 24 September 2013

LET PLAY "THE IMAGINE GAME"



Good Afternoon Everyone, I just thought about this and I would love to share it with you, yes you!
                                                   
  ......... Imagine a world where Alcohol, hard substance etc were banned . How will the so called "area boys"  (Area boys in Nigeria is a group of energized youth that have potentials but would not utilize it, rather wake up early in the morning, takes a full dose of hard substance and beg for money from commercial drivers forcefully.) (# My definition, would appreciate other definitions.) interact with one another ?I belief everyone will behave, interact with their senses intact. The intake of hard substances by these boys affect the way they interact and also affect them. All in the name of getting high. A 12 year old boy drops out of school,finds his way to the park and works as the errand boy and before you know it, he is smoking marijuana and other hard substance. This is so sad.
                                           
...............Imagine a world where we value sincerity ?  We wont have problem with our kids, political leader to mention a few. I belief we can achieve this if we can become selfless in every of our dealings.
                                                                   
                                                  
............Imagine a world where we are not caught in the web of deception that having sex as unmarried is not bad and also been cajoled by our boyfriend that we do not love him enough, that is why we are not showing it by having sex with him. I belief we would not have kids that we cannot take care of neither would we have HIV/AIDS patients, sexually transmitted disease would not have taken the lives of so many people. ( I am not saying one can only contract it via sex only do not forget that its called "THE IMAGINE GAME")
 I can continue to play "THE IMAGINE GAME" but the main essence of this game if for us to take a closer look at every negative thing happening around us and imagine we do not have any thing holding us down in other for us to make it work better, and proffer solution to it. Ask yourself what  you will do if you know that the solution you have will be the only way out to solve the problem  or perhaps the solution can solve the problem in a way? Will you fold your arms and IMAGINE or simply DO IT. 
                                                 
Let be a change agent anywhere we are, folding our arms has not solve any problem , let people feel our impact where we are.

 Thank you all for taking time out to read this piece. LOVE YOU ALL. Adios.

Bukola Jegede

1 comment:

  1. I take on the challenge! You spoke to me. I am doing the "imagine game" with you. Yes, I shall stand up. I mean, get on my feet and begin the change. I will become the change my world needs. You, too, I trust, shall be the change your world needs.

    We both have different worlds. As you reach the people within your circle of influence, I shall likewise reach the people within mine. Then together she, he, you and I shall transform the universe in less time than we can imagine. Yes, it's achievable. It begins with you and me!

    Thanks for this inspiring post. It's a fine charge!

    ReplyDelete