Wednesday 13 November 2013

.........DON'T GO TOO FAR


                                           

Good morning great minds! It’s been a while since I posted something. It’s been another phase of my life. I am so excited to share my experience, lessons that I have learnt. NB: we learn each and every day of our life.
Often times, we ask a lot of questions whenever things do not go the way we plan it. We are looking for a way out. Some of us resort to fate while some try to understand why it’s happening and what can be done t enjoy it while it last and some just kill themselves. Which of these categories do you fall in? Are you always scared about negative situation or you see it as a stepping stone to greater height?
However, I would want you to think deeply about the question before you rush to a conclusion.
                          
 My experience……….
At some points in my life, things were not going the way I planned it, I had a lists of goals, ideas that I wanted to accomplish. I really meant good but at a point everything stood still. Aaaarrrrrggghhhh oh my God! Lord why is this happening were thought running through my conscious mind. It was not easy for me at that point, I needed a breakthrough.
                                      
Moreover, I learnt my lesson, I realize that its’ not at the point of planting that the seed is harvested. Everyone needs to wait at some point , while waiting endeavour to make it worthwhile.
To university student on strike, what are you using this period for? Are you sleeping all day long waiting for a MIRACLE, sure miracle will happen but engage yourself while waiting for that MIRACLE. You can work for free, learn a skill and engage yourself, read your books both lecture materials and developmental books till the strike is called- off. A stagnant water is the only water that mosquito breeds on freely. Don’t be a stagnant mind that all sorts of predator will feast on.
                                 
What are you waiting for? ACT NOW. “Education is the beginning of transformation. Dedicate yourself to daily learning via books/audio/seminars and coaching”- Robin Sharma.
I hope reading this article was worthwhile? Kindly comments, like or share it if you really enjoyed it. God bless you all. Love You.

Bukola Jegede

No comments:

Post a Comment