Monday 3 February 2014

LITTLE THINGS COUNT



                                                                                                                                                                              

Happy New month………………… A blank new month, we all need to fill our priorities into each of the days and weeks of this month in other to make it a fulfilling month.

 I am so excited to be sharing this with you, my first post for this month. The title is not new to every one of us. I will be sharing something different.
I enrolled into a music school with the sole aim of learning two musical instruments. I wanted to learn how to play drum and guitar. I wanted to learn how to drum because my church does not have a good drummer; the former drummer was transferred to another parish. I felt the present drummer was not good enough and I could equally learn how to drum.
However, I underestimated the guy that rescued my church from allowing our worship services to be “drum less” whenever the choir ministers.
My first class was Introductory, I needed to know the names of the drums to make it a set, it uses and what each drums does. The next class was an eye-opener to the world of drumming. I must say that it was not easy; I had pains all over my joints after the end of the class.
 Drumming is way more technical than I imagined. It has to do with the mind, body, eye coordination and movement.
Moreover, I am sure someone reading this might be saying it is not only drumming that is technical; we have so many stuffs that are more technical than drumming. That is my point, we under rates some jobs, activities, skills and think it is very easy, some might be anyways.

                             
                                    

I believe that we should respect every one that is skillful in diverse fields,respect people for what they are doing. After my experience, I respected the guy that drums in my church so much in respective of the way he drums. Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean is the way I see every skills, talent we all posses, we can cultivate it to be a river, stream or OCEAN. It depends on what we want.
                                                       
I love YOUTHS, I seek to reach out to every youth under the age group (9-25) in rural communities, to develop, groom and coach them in finding road maps in fulfilling purpose,
 Love you all. Kindly comments, Share with love ones and friends. Gracias.

Bukola Jegede


1 comment:

  1. Nice writeup. Good to know you coach young people in rural communities. They are as important as the little girl that lives in a condo in Victoria Island.The difference may be location but If they know what other great people know.They would do so much better. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete